The inpatient cardiology department was created on the basis of cardiology departments No. 1, No. 2 and arrhythmology.
The department consists of 30 beds.
Main areas of activity:
Diagnosis and treatment:
- ischemic heart disease;
- hypertensive disease;
- cardiomyopathy, myocarditis, pericarditis, endocarditis;
- diagnosis of acquired heart defects;
- congestive heart failure;
- cardiac conduction disease and cardiac rhythm disorder;
- pulmonary hypertension;
- electrophysiological study;
- telemetric diagnostics, clinical and electrocardiographic consultations;
- urgent consultations with the departure of specialists to medical and preventive institutions of the region;
- intensive care and resuscitation for hemodynamic instability;
- selection of patients for implantation of an artificial pacemaker (ACP).
Diagnostic methods used in the Department:
- ECG in standard and additional leads;
- Holter monitoring of ECG;
- Holter monitoring of ECG and blood pressure;
- medication tests;
- cardiac stress test;
- transesophageal electrophysiological studies;
- ultrasound of the heart with doppler ultrasound;
- abdominal, thyroid gland, carotid arteries ultrasound;
- magnetic resonance test;
- pulse oximetry;
- laboratory research;
- X-ray examinations.
The department works around the clock, doctors work according to the main schedule: Mon-Fri from 8.00 to 16.42
The intensive care unit is open around the clock.
Urgent consultations of doctors are provided around the clock.
Address: 85 Volodymyrska St., Khmelnytsky
Phone: (0382) 61-85-41