The department was established on April 15, 2021 after the reorganization of the Department of cardio – and Endovascular Surgery and Interventional radiology.
The capacity of the department is 40 beds and 12 beds in the intensive care unit.
Main areas of work:
- providing emergency care to patients with acute coronary syndrome and cardiac conduction disorders;
- invasive diagnosis and endovascular treatment of stable ischemic heart disease;
- diagnosis and endovascular treatment of peripheral artery obliterating diseases and venous thrombosis;
- endovascular treatment of congenital heart defects;
- resynchronizing therapy in patients with chronic heart failure;
- early inpatient rehabilitation of patients after acute coronary syndrome and percutaneous coronary interventions;
Medical and diagnostic manipulations performed on the basis of the department:
- selective coronary and ventriculography;
- aortography and angiography of brachiocephalic and peripheral vessels;
- stenting of coronary, carotid and peripheral vessels;
- installation of occluders for defects in the membranes and coarctation of the aorta;
- implantation of artificial pacemakers and cardioverter-defibrillators;
- cardiac resynchronization therapy;
- uterine artery embolization;
- cava Filter Placement.
Opening hours: the department works around the clock. Advisory reception, planned interventions: Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 16:42.
Address: 85 Volodymyrska St., Khmelnytsky
Phones for inquiries: (0382) 61-85-29, 61-85-21