The department started working on April 1, 2019 on the basis of the Kamianets-Podilsky City Hospital.
Main areas of activity:
- performing percutaneous X-ray-controlled interventions on the arteries of the heart, head, neck and limbs;
- emergency coronary angiography and stenting in acute myocardial infarction;
- diagnostic interventions-coronary angiography, angiography of brachiocephalic and peripheral arteries;
- planned coronary artery stenting ;
- planned treatment interventions for peripheral arteries;
- early rehabilitation of patients with previous cardiovascular diseases;
- treatment of obliterating diseases of peripheral arteries and venous thrombosis;
- consultations, follow-up examinations, and referrals to treatment of patients with heart valve pathology, cardiac arrhythmias, and other Cardiological and vascular diseases.
Opening hours: the department works around the clock. Advisory reception, planned interventions: Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 16:42.
Address: 17 Matrosova St., Kamianets-Podilsky
Phone: (03849) 9-61-95
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org