A full range of surgical interventions of varying degrees of complexity is performed:
- coronary bypass surgery – on a working heart and in conditions of artificial blood circulation;
- coronary bypass surgery in combination with surgical correction of valvular heart defects;
- reconstructive interventions on the left ventricle in patients with complicated ischemic heart disease, left ventricular aneurysm;
- prosthetics of the valve apparatus with mechanical and biological prostheses of the heart valves;
- plastic valve-preserving operations in patients with acquired heart valve defects;
- reconstruction and prosthetics of the proximal aorta;
- surgical interventions for aortic aneurysms;
- direct interventions on the arteries of the limbs and carotid arteries;
- correction of congenital defects in adults (patent ductus arteriosus, septal defects);
- cardiac tumors surgery;
- surgical treatment of pericarditis;
- surgical management of infective endocarditis.
Catheterization laboratories provide 24/7/365 emergency cardiac care to patients with acute conditions: heart attacks, unstable angina and heart rhythm disorders.
Two modern angiographic systems of the advanced class “Optima IGs 330” were installed.These systems are based on an exclusive monolithic digital detector developed by GE Healthcare, enabling a wide range of Interventional Cardiac and Radiological interventions with excellent image quality.
High-tech equipment and the professionalism of medical staff make it possible to carry out complex life-saving minimally invasive interventions.
Medical and diagnostic manipulations performed by caterization laboratories:
- selective coronary and ventriculography;
- aortography and angiography of brachiocephalic and peripheral vessels;
- stenting of coronary, carotid and peripheral vessels;
- installation of occluders for defects in the membranes and coarctation of the aorta;
- implantation of artificial pacemakers and cardioverter-defibrillators;
- cardiac resynchronization therapy;
- uterine artery embolization;
- cava Filter Placement.
Opening hours: patients are admitted for urgent interventions around the clock. Scheduled interventions: Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 16:42.
Address: 3 Vyzvolyteliv Street, Ruzhychanka village, Khmelnytsky district
85 Volodymyrska St., Khmelnytsky
Phone numbers for inquiries: (0382) 61-85-40 (reception), 61-85-29, 61-85-21